Sunday, May 22, 2016

Just the beginning

In all the years, continents, countries, states, schools and classes
We were born in this one place and this specific time 

Lone Peak High School class of 2016

And the laughs, tears, anger, terrible days, the best days so far, and so forth has happened throughout this school

And I know that it was no coincidence that we are in this moment right now and the stories

that have happened to us are all here to make us one of a kind. 

High school didn't make is robots 
They taught us things that hasn't happened to anyone else 
And taught us what makes us individually happy 

And so far I am excited to share with the world who I am and what Lone Peak has taught me
And my friends
And teachers
And family 

So although it wasn't easy, my hat is off to you high school
For teaching me who I am
And who I am not 
And who I will become (I can't wait!) 

Cheers.

1 comment: