Sunday, March 13, 2016

Searching for eyes

I am human because of how I search 
I don't search in a system of 1's and 0's 
And their is no real answers to my searches
But I do search for you
(That sounds so weird) 
But it's not weird because you always are looking back
But when we talk
We turn into robots 
With a standard conversation 
And no eye contact 
But maybe it's because we are finally next to each other that we realize that if we looked at each other that our robots of who we are would shut down
And then we be left with eye contact
Which is how you fall in love
So we continue to keep searching from across the room for that connection 
Because in that moment of eye contact we are not our usual day to day robots that everyone is
We are people. The only two people 

4 comments:

  1. "
    "But I do search for you
    (That sounds so weird)
    But it's not weird because you always are looking back"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because in that moment of eye contact we are not our usual day to day robots that everyone is
    We are people. The only two people"

    I'm big on that eye contact thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm dying. this post is the best thing i've read ever. i'm in love with it so much. and your picture is prime

    ReplyDelete
  4. this picture is so adorable and I just want it

    ReplyDelete