Sunday, April 10, 2016

Me

Hi
I'm Cassandra 
Yep I just said who I was right off the bat because we all know that we just look to the end of this reveal post on everyone's page and see who it is and then say NO WAY.

But here it is my "reveal".

I'm terrified of dogs
I am the only girl in my family (and I love it)
I am very political
And very opiniated 
And my Mom says that I intimidate boys too much 
But I like being me

Also I have done musical theatre my whole life and love it sooo much 
But I have hid my love for it for a long time because people made fun of it, even though I have continued to do it
But I don't care anymore 
Because I'm looking for people to go to the theater with

I love old movies 
High society, an American in Paris, singing in the rain, an affair to remember, etc. 

I also love chocolate dipped strawberries 
And I giggle way too much 

I am a introvert and after a long hard week it is hard for me to go out on Fridays 
And I don't hang out consistently with people because I will have a performance or I am so tired and that is probably why I don't get asked to school dance 
Or I really am just intimidating lol 

I am so excited to go to college and move on 
I am sick on getting ready for school each day 
Because I do care
But I don't 
And senioritis is the worst 

Anyways I'm getting off topic 

So what I'm trying to say is hi lone peak 
I'm Cassandra 


 







7 comments:

  1. Love this reveal! And you!! You're amazing and nice to meet you for real :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're unreal cass. so so cute and you. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the theater too

    (that was therapeutic)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dope! These reveals are crazy aye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl heyyy! love your reveal! and how honest it was. its nice to meet you&get to know a little bit about you.

    ps I'll go to the theater with you lets be friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. CASSANDRA YOOO WASSSUUUPPPPPP

    love that you revealed yourself straight up YOU GO GIRL

    ReplyDelete