Sunday, February 21, 2016

Are you ok

A good friend of mine asks me two to three times a day if I'm ok. She says it with a concerned look always. She is such a nice friend who is just looking out for me. But it bugs me. I feel like I am a very happy person but she said it to me like I have an illness. I honestly think it is just an innocent question from her but I can't figure it out, (the question and why it makes me mad). I want to be happy and I want to be happy with other people but this question of are you ok is always stuck in my head like I need to make sure at every moment that I am.

 I am ok. 


And I hope that I can get that through my own head soon enough that I can stop questioning if I am.

4 comments:

  1. I understand you. Thank you for talking about this because sometimes I think I'm the only one. You put it all into words so so well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am ok" i love this post it is so true

    ReplyDelete